Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
I am kind of hit and miss with them.
This year I am doing it all!
- I have a word of the year
- Family, Faith and Flamingo goals
- while I didn’t do a Life 10 for my life I did do a Life 10 for the business.
You can’t transform anything if you don’t know where you want to go.
Here are the Faith resolutions this year:
- to grow in my faith. Not the best goal because how is that going to be measured?
- Read and Finish 12 Joyce Meyer books.
- Find a Church home.
- be intentional in my prayer life. That one is a little better. I can keep track of who and what I am praying for.
- honor God in all I do. Well, I really try to live my life this way always, so that one is a freebie because you can’t have a list with just 2 things!
Time for the shameless plug! hahaha – no really.
If you are looking for a new planner that is going to help you smash your goals and honor God, and be more intentional – I have just the thing for you!
Check out the freebie I posted recently. (https://payhip.com/b/qWwi)
This is a free month of the quotes, scripture and coloring planner. This planner is not even available to purchase yet, so this is truly a try it before you buy it!
What resolutions have you set for yourself this year?