It is that time of the year. Time of the year when holiday plans are being made. Gifts are being purchased. Traditions are being embraced. Counting down to magical times. While this year may be very different for your household, my prayer for your families is that it is a time of joy.
One of our favorite things to do is to countdown the days. We countdown to tree day. Then we countdown to Christmas. A beloved song in our house is the 12 Days of Christmas – which sparked this amazing idea.
Advent Tees: The 12 Tees of Christmas. The idea is that you will be able to rock a new Christmas shirt EVERY DAY counting down to Christmas.
This amazing set of shirts is everything you should expect from Sara Hickman designs.
- Fit – Your have the choice of Adult or Youth and Unisex or Ladies. Shirts will come with various necklines. ***Details do matter to us, so if you only wear V-necks by all means use the notes field to tell us that! Sara reviews all orders and when the notes field is used, we confirm all details by email or phone call.
- Feel – We only choose shirts that feel great to wear. Period. If Sara won’t wear it she won’t sell it.
- Flaunt – These shirts are fun designs that can be worn anywhere!
Let’s talk about that other core value here at Sara Hickman designs, Flamingos!
While not a single shirt is a “Flamingo” design, we do believe that what you put in is what you put out. We love the communities we live in and we love giving back to the communities you are in.
When you purchase an Advent Tee: 12 Tees of Christmas, you are giving back to the communities that we are a part of. During the check out process you are required to enter an organization – we provide you with a participating list. You will choose one of the organizations and enter it in the field of the shopping cart. This is a required field, so if you are not sure what to put, enter “Toys” or “Food” and the donation will go to a toy drive or food bank in your area.
There will be a donation with each purchase! The donations are uncapped and will be given to the organizations between 12/9/2020 and 12/16/2020.
Let me talk to visiting organizations here for a second. I am sure this is all sounding too good to be true. I promise you it is not.
- These are shirts that are available for anyone to purchase, so why not be on the list of organizations to reap the rewards?
- When you share these shirts with your supporters, it is more likely that they are going to list your organization as the beneficiary of the donation.
- There is no cost to you. That’s right – FREE for your organization to do this! The more you share the information the more your donations can be. (Related: Sara has graphics and information available for you to use, cut and paste or share as is.)
- Participating organizations are getting $100 per set of 12 Tees of Christmas shirts sold.
If this sounds like something you want to participate in, please schedule a time with Sara Hickman to discuss all the details. You can get on her calendar by clicking the button below.